Skip to Main Content

Complaint Form

Resident Forms can be found on this page.

If you have a complaint against a FAHA staff member, the Complaint form must be completed and returned to the Fairfield Alabama Housing Authority Office or faxed to 205-923-5574. Download Complaint Form here or pick up a copy at the main office 6704 Avenue D. Fairfield AL, 35064